Not much this week in the line of sightings or days of interest from the Almanac but there are several other things I hope you will find of interest.
From Gregory Doran's Shakespeare Almanac:
- On October 13, 1566, Gilbert Shakespeare was christened. What a name. Still he ended up with one of the world’s most famous big brothers.
- Two crosswords, both with Lear as one of the words.
Further, since the last report:
· Started reading aloud with Hal: As You Like It.
· Finished writing text on Julius Caesar
· Sent to Blogging Shakespeare: “O Kenneth” (This will appear soon on this blog)
Coming this week:
· Shakespeare Calling follower Harold Berglund’s art exhibit is opening in a Stockholm gallery on Thursday. Take a look at the link and see if you can spot the Shakespeare connection. http://www.wiberg.com/haroldberglund/berglund2012/berglund2012.asp
· “He Reads Much - Cassius in Julius Caesar”
· This Monday Report